SNSD FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Monday, January 17, 2011

JANUARY 17, 2011 MONDAY: POETRY ABOUT GIRLS' GENERATION

[нyo~anne] <3
Well .. This is a Beautiful Poet about SNSD made by my friend ..



Girls' Generation ♥

This is just the Beginning,
But I’m already grinning.
Maybe it’s because they were singing,
Or it’s neither because of their body dancing.

These new girls generation,
Have those beautiful motion,
And also knew the art of seduction,
No wonder they can change my emotion.

Everytime they dance,
I always take a glance.
And everytime they sing,
They make my everything.

When they started singing “Kissing you”,
I felt a little bit blue.
It’s because I remember the days with my Boyfriend,
But now I am happy with My Bestfriend.

Whenever they sing Gee,
It makes me feel glee.
And everytime they shout Oh!
It gives me glow!

 They sang Tell me your wish,
And I was stunned like a fish,
Later on they appeared like a Genie,
But I was hypnotized co’z they were such a cutie.

They told the jerks, ”Run Devil Run”
Then the jerks immediately hide behind the sun,
And before the angels shoot,
They already Hoot!

And whenever they do the Cabi,
I am always happy.
Not just because they were our  Honey,
But because of that they were also our Baby baby.

They have the perfect smile on Chocolate love,
That can make you say “Oh La La!”
But all they can do was laughed and say Hahaha!
But if they were able, they would fly to us like a dove.

And as usual, Day by day,
Just like what I always say,
That everytime I Wake up,
The nine angels are always there to cheer us up.

SONES! Girls Generation are our way,
Our Way to go into better music,
Our Way to go, into better dancing,
And our Way to go , Into the new world.

Cr : ALLYSA RICO

No comments:

Post a Comment