SNSD FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Monday, December 13, 2010

DECEMBER 13, 2010 MONDAY: ''I Love You'' Composter Anh Young-Min Talks About Taeyeon


(How long was that photo? Hmmm....)
This is the second time I'm working with Taeyeon. During ''Like A Star'', I created the lyrics. This time, I'm in charge of creating the lyrics and the song. I remember that ''I Love You'' 's Lyrics has been changed a few hundred times. That's why it's very tiring. I hope something can enlighten me. Taeyeon sang the song too good, I got scared a lot. How do I say... this song needs the have a ''Mature Adult'' feeling, so I'm a worried
before. However, this is.. She sang until people actually teared. I remember that in not even 1 hour, the song is complete, everyone clapped their hands. I feel that this kind of singing standard  has been perfected by the word ''idol''. Please love the drama ''Athena'' , And Love Taeyeon And don't forget to keep listening the Athena!

Korean to Chinese translations by: Baidu
Translated to English by: WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews

No comments:

Post a Comment